Tuesday, August 4, 2009

me in youtube

very embarrasing... look below!

something wrong with the translation... oh no this is it...
translation:
last time who kiss you... you dont know the name?
no,no do you not know her, your girlfriend (fake)
is it your friend?-my cousin
my classmate-me
why you angry at her?-my cousin
because she like me-me
oh(pause)hahaha
did she say sorry to you?-my cousin
no-anjelo
(...song from a handphone...)
but do you like her?-my cousin
(no)-me
so do you hate her?-my cousin (english speaking)
(yes)-me
(song continues)
how do you know she really love you?(repeat)-my cousin
*laugh*laugh*laugh*...ouch-my cousin
(camera shakes)
beating my cousin... with a piliow
funny part coming!!!... enjoy!!!
*my cousin is older than me by 2x

signing out,
anjelo

No comments:

Post a Comment